Pioneer Real Estate Services -Managing Agent for ASPOA
611 South Congress #510
Austin, Texas 78704
- Judy Wilcox - Manager - email@example.com
- Hector Quintanilla - Onsite Representative - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Main Office Phone - 512-447-4496
For questions about Dues, Assessments or Fines, email email@example.com
Summary of Responsibilities for Pioneer Real Estate Services (staff)
- Office Manager – (full-time) - handles receipt of information at the on-site office including payments, complaints, architectural applications, violation and maintenance reports. Supports the ACC and Association manager.
- Maintenance – (part-time) - handles maintenance such as trash pick-up, minor repairs, set-up and cleans party barn, empty trash cans and pet waste containers, checks parks for graffiti, waters trees around common areas, patch small potholes on roads, remove illegal dumping of trash on ASPOA grounds, checks for overgrown brush on roadsides, cleans pool bathrooms and ASPOA office, test smoke detectors several times a year, post meting signs, checks the irrigation at the lakeside park, inspect common area grounds for any issues, etc.
- Association Manager/Realtor – completes bi-monthly inspections for deed restriction enforcement and preparation of those reports, inspects common areas, assist with billings preparation, attends board meetings and workshops, works with owners on account and/or violation issues, fields complaints, meets with owners, board members, vendors as needed, obtains bids as need, report maintenance issues noted on inspections to Hector, provides requested information to owners, works with the HOA attorney on various matters as needed.
- Owner, Pioneer Real Estate Services – Provides consultation and advice on all matters related to operations, financials and legal aspects of managing the Association. Consults with the Board in long range planning. Attends all court and legal hearings and works with collections and outside legal advisors to support the goals and objectives of the Board and the Association.