- Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Saturday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm\
- No work on Sunday
Amendment to the Contractors Hours Policy
An exception to contractor hours can be made for pouring concrete
Monday through Saturday under the following conditions:
- The concrete pour begins prior to noon (12:00 pm).
- The ASPOA office must be notified prior to noon (12:00 pm) the day of the pour that the pour will go beyond the regular contractor hours. If necessary a message can be left on Saturday. If leaving a message, the contractor must leave the site address, the specific reason for the late pour, and the expected completion time.
- Motorized equipment cannot be used beyond three (3) hours past regular contractor hours.
No later than 10PM Monday - Friday and 8PM on Saturday
- All concrete workers will be off the premise within 5 hours of the regular contractor hours on the day of the pour.
- No other loud noises; radios, hammering, or any loud actions are permitted after the regular contractor hours. The Board of Directors will determine if the noise was within reason if a violation fine is appealed.
- The concrete exception must be due to inclement weather. The Board of Directors will determine if the weather was the reason for the pouring going beyond regular contractor hours if a violation fine is appealed.
No contractor work allowed on Sunday for any reason
This policy also applies to homeowners contracting work to be done on their property.